Although we are mainly a RESCUE center, not everything offered for sale is a rescue and If so is stated in the add.
We do get some really nice ex-show horses or quality prospects up for sale at times and if your are not seeing what you want, we are happy to work with you in finding the right match, so contact us today to discuss your requirements.
The purchase process
Once you have contacted us and feel comfortable that you are ready to proceed, then the following steps are taken;
- Firstly if you want to hold or purchase a horse a non refundable deposit must be made, once made, we immediately issue you a receipt.
- It is first come first serve and therefore a horse cannot be held with-out a $300 deposit, all deposits are non refundable but can be transferred to another horse if held horse is not a perfect match. Deposits and payments can be made by the following; e-money transfer, bank to bank, pay-pal, cash or certified cheque.
- Board fee of $10/day will commence as soon as deposit has been made, we don’t mind boarding horses for any amount of time while shipping arrangements or until your ready for your horse. Please note that all expense’s and upkeep (farrier, de-worming or vet care) will be responsibility or new owner and all board and bills must be paid in full before horse leaves.
- A vetting is recommended for your piece of mind, to verify that the horse being sold is healthy and as advertised, but a vetting is purely buyers choice and price of a vetting will vary accordingly.
- Any horses heading to the USA, will require a coggins and export papers (A cost of approx. $150 Canadian per horse which also includes a basic vetting)
- Once all vetting details are done shipping arrangements can be made.
- We are happy to help in any way with transport details and have re-homed horses across North America and even to Mexico!
Disclaimer and details
- We aim to rehome all our horses current on care, but sometimes horses come in and sell before we have had a chance to get everything done, which we make buyer aware.
- As horses arrive we immediately de-worm, then arrange the farrier and teeth floating.
- We do not do vaccinations so if you need this done it can be arranged either before hand or once horses are with you. (please note- all USA horses should NOT be vaccinated before travel it is added stress and they may be rejected at the boarder)
- All horses are sold according to the traits and health condition we are seeing here at our farm and we can not be responsible for the horses physical nor emotional state once they have left our care.
- Please give your new horse time to settle in and get to know you, if the horse has been a rescue all the more reason to be patient as they have come from various situations and may not adapt as fast as a regular horse.
Thank you for considering one of our beautiful horses and feel free to contact us with any questions,
our philosophy is – every life counts!